CLUB GYPROCK PROGRAM RULES
Information published on the Club Gyprock website: www.clubgyprock.com.au forms part of these Club Gyprock Program Rules.
- Club Gyprock (The Program) is a customer engagement program provided by CSR Gyprock (CSR) exclusively reserved for small to medium volume customers who meet the qualification criteria outlined in clause 1.3 and are approved for membership by a participating approved Club Gyprock Provider (Provider).
- Providers may include the Gyprock Network, which consists of Gyprock Trade centres (GTC) and CSR Gyprock sales channels nominated by CSR. Providers may change from time to time.
To qualify for a Club Gyprock Membership (Participant), applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Not have an annual total spend on Program Approved Products with any single Provider exceeding $500,000 (ex GST);
- Qualify for and be issued with either a CSR Gyprock SAP Account (cash or credit terms) and have consistently met any credit terms for those accounts;
- Have a valid email address and agree to receive regular email communications from The Program;
- Agree to the Club Gyprock Program Rules, which may vary from time to time; and
- Not be a Gyprock Reseller or Distributor.
- The requirements outlined in 1.3 are a general guide only. CSR may, at their absolute discretion, decline an Application for Membership to applicants.
- The Program is designed to promote CSR Gyprock products and other related products and services that are available for purchase through Providers (Program Approved Products). The Program Approved Products list is published on the Club Gyprock website, as amended from time to time.
- Participants have one Club Gyprock membership but may apply to earn reward points (Points) from more than one account (Account Alignment). Each Account Alignment is subject to a separate approval.
- The Program was first introduced by CSR on and with effect from 1st May, 2016 and will continue until CSR notifies Participants of the closure of The Program.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Club Gyprock Program Rules and any aspect of The Program may be changed or varied at CSR’s absolute discretion at any time without notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
- Further to CSR’s rights under clause 1.8, to the extent permitted by law, CSR may, at its absolute discretion, extend, vary, suspend or terminate The Program at any time, including by changing the allocation/calculation of dollars spent to Points earned, at any time.
- To the extent permitted by law, each Provider reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend the provision of Points, suspend or cancel the Account Alignment of a Participant with that Provider, or cease to be a Provider in The Program.
- Any notice under these Club Gyprock Program Rules will be deemed to have been given by CSR if emailed, posted, faxed or SMS’d to the address or fax/telephone number provided by a Participant or if published on The Program website login page at http://www.clubgyprock.com.au (Website).
- The Program does not apply where it, or CSR’s conduct of The Program, would be prohibited or hindered by a relevant law, governmental direction or court order.
- CSR may, at its discretion, have an approved agent carry out all or part of The Program on its behalf. Where this occurs, the definition of CSR in these Club Gyprock Program Rules shall be deemed to include such agent.
- Participants will earn Points at the rate of 2 points for every $1 ex GST of Program Approved Products purchased (rounded down to nearest whole dollar), excluding delivery and other service charges, calculated daily by CSR. Points are calculated separately for each Account Alignment from purchase data collected from Providers. Participants can earn up to one million Points for purchases in a 12 month period (Points Limit). Participants who reach the Points Limit will cease to earn Points until the calculation of total Points earned in the prior 12 months is below the Points Limit. Points expire 2 years after the date of issue.
- Additional opportunities to earn Points for a range of purchase and non-purchase activities may be made available to Participants from time to time.
- Any credits or refunds to a Participant’s Trading Account with a Provider will be added to, or deducted from (as applicable), the calendar monthly total purchases data before the calculation of Points.
- In circumstances where, following credits or refunds referred to in 1.16 above, a Participant acts in bad faith by redeeming significant rewards and closing their Trading Account while having a significant negative Points balance, CSR reserves its rights to invoice the Participant for the reasonable costs incurred by CSR in respect of such rewards.
- Participants are required to quote their Account Number for the relevant Provider when purchasing, and only purchases that are registered against the Account Number of the Participant at the time of purchase with the Provider will be counted as valid purchases. If a Participant fails to make these details known at the time of purchase, that purchase amount may be invalid for Points calculations.
- A Participant’s Points total may be deemed invalid and membership rights revoked if the Participant fails to abide by the commercial terms of any SAP Account or Trading Account they may have with a Provider.
- The level of Points required for a reward may change from time to time.
- CSR has prepared this information based on information available to it and has taken, and will take, all reasonable care to ensure that information in connection with The Program is accurate, but, to the maximum extent permitted by law, does not accept liability relating to any errors or omissions.
- Information provided by Participants to participate in The Program remains the property of CSR.
- CSR is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in The Program.
- The laws of New South Wales govern these Program Rules and each Participant agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in any action or legal process concerning The Program.
- CSR can exercise its rights under these Club Gyprock Program Rules at any time within the limits of the law. If CSR delays in exercising its rights, it does not mean CSR gives up those rights.
- CSR can transfer or assign its rights and obligations under The Program at any time to any person without notice to the Participants.
- Participants must provide a valid, unique, email address to participate in The Program and other information as required by CSR from time to time.
- Participants who wish to register for Gyprock Network Account Alignment must have a CSR Gyprock SAP (cash or credit terms) account.
- Participants who wish to register for Gyprock Network Account Alignment and do not have a CSR SAP (cash or credit terms) account must apply and, if successful, will be issued with a CSR SAP account number by an authorised CSR employee or representative, for purchase tracking purposes.
- In order to earn Points towards rewards available through The Program, the Participant is required to quote the appropriate Account Alignment account number when purchasing Program Approved Products from an Account Aligned Provider.
- CSR reserves the right at any time to suspend or disqualify any Participant from further participation in The Program if, in its judgement, that Participant has in any way fraudulently attempted to claim purchases or has otherwise violated the Club Gyprock Program Rules herein. Suspension and disqualification may result in an individual’s accumulated Points earnings being cancelled.
REWARD POINT ACCUMULATION
- Points are accumulated for valid purchases by the Participant of Program Approved Products during the Program at the rate of 2 points for every $1 ex GST of Program Approved Products purchased excluding delivery and other service charges and adjusted for any refunds or credits. The Points calculation is based on the purchase figures recorded in the CSR system against the Participant’s SAP Account number for Gyprock Network Account Aligned.
- Points cannot be transferred from one Participant to another and aggregation of Points by two or more individual Participants is prohibited.
- Points are not redeemable for cash and only accumulate in the name of the Participant who registered and are not transferable.
- Points expire 2 years after the date of issue and expired Points will be deducted from Participants’ Points total.
- Valid Points can be redeemed for rewards at any time during The Program, subject to CSR maintaining a discretion to cease redemptions in circumstances where the Participant is substantially outside their trading terms.
- To claim a reward, the Participant: (1) must have accumulated at least the number of Points specified by CSR for the reward chosen at the relevant time and (2) follow the procedure set out on The Program Website with respect to the redemption of Points at the relevant time.
- Unless unavailable, rewards will be dispatched to the delivery address provided by the eligible Participant within 60 days of receipt of a valid reward claim. Should the nature of the reward preclude delivery to the address provided, the Participant will be contacted to arrange for an alternate delivery option.
- Most rewards in the Program cannot be delivered to a post office box and a valid street address and email address must be provided by the Participant. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that any addresses provided for the purposes of Program are correct, and CSR will not be liable for rewards delivered to an incorrect street or email address provided by the Participant.
- All rewards are subject to availability and supplier’s terms and restrictions.
- To the extent permitted by law, CSR may, without notice, withdraw or substitute any reward for another reward of comparable description, value and nature. If a reward ceases to be available after a Participant has redeemed it, CSR will either (at the Participants option), re-credit the Points used to redeem the reward, or provide an alternative reward of similar value.
- Apart from the manufacturer’s standard warranty terms and certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws that cannot be excluded by law, CSR does not accept any liability whatsoever with respect to rewards supplied and gives no warranty with respect to the quality of rewards or their suitability for any purpose. To the extent CSR cannot exclude liability for a reward, such liability is limited to, at the discretion of CSR: (a) re-crediting the Points used to redeem the reward [and refunding any money under a points-plus-pay option (if any)] and (b) replacing or resupplying the reward.
- Installation and/or service are not included with any reward.
- In the case of goods damaged during transit, CSR, at its absolute discretion, may replace reward or repair the item/s noted as damaged or faulty upon delivery where The Program administrator is notified at the time of delivery giving full details of damage and the name of the carrier.
- CSR shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of redeeming a reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participants are not employed by CSR and bear the sole responsibility for accounting for income and payment of all applicable taxes and duties (including but not limited to income tax).
- Any tax liability arising from participation in The Program remains the responsibility of the Participant and independent financial advice should be sought.
- CSR accepts no liability in respect of any tax liability of a Participant arising from The Program.
- CSR may also share Participants’ personal information with other persons or entities (including Providers) that assist CSR in the administration and promotion (including marketing) of The Program and the products and services of third parties. By entering The Program, each Participant agrees that CSR may disclose Participants’ personal information in this manner.
- The Participant agrees that CSR may contact a Participant of The Program from time to time, whether by mail, email, fax, telephone or SMS to discuss The Program, or other CSR products and promotions. A Participant may at any time elect not to be contacted by CSR by advising CSR of their decision, or access or correct the personal information that CSR holds about the Participant by advising CSR. As a fundamental requirement for Participants in The Program is the agreement to receive regular email communication, membership in The Program may be cancelled if a Participant elects not to receive email communication.
- All information in connection with The Program (including any information provided on the Website) is highly confidential, is being furnished to you solely for your information and may not be reproduced or distributed to any other person or entity.
- The purpose of this information is to provide the persons to whom this information is provided with general information concerning The Program and is not to be used for any other purpose.
- The information in connection with The Program is intended to provide the recipient with preliminary background information about The Program. It is not intended to be comprehensive and should not be relied upon as a representation of any matters that a recipient should consider in evaluating the possible consequences of The Program.
- A Participant should rely entirely upon its own assessment and advice in relation to The Program.